Terms & Conditions
Little Sweet Party Hire (ABN 60 553 578 308) (“Little Sweet Party Hire”) own the toy(s) and equipment described in the Schedule (“Equipment”) and agrees to hire the Equipment to the person named in the Schedule (“Hirer”) for the period stated in the Schedule (‘Hire Period’) and the Hirer agrees to hire the Equipment and be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
The Hirer must ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or possible damage to persons and the Equipment.
- The Equipment is designed for use by children under 5 years of age. The Hirer must ensure that no one over this age uses the Equipment. The Hirer is to ensure that the Equipment is kept in a good and clean condition.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Equipment which will avoid choking and mess.
- All shoes, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Equipment. The Hirer will ensure that children do not have items in their pockets whilst using the Equipment.
- Do not allow any substances to come into contact with the Equipment. This includes face paint, bubbles, liquids, etc.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments or smoking to be allowed on or near the Equipment.
- A responsible adult must supervise the Equipment at all times and ensure that it is being used within the parameters explained by one of the Little Sweet Party Hire staff upon pick-up and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Always ensure that the ball pit is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- Please discourage children from running onto the Equipment as this poses a potential risk for them to run into each other or to trip on the matting. Little Sweet Party Hire is NOT to be held liable for any injury incurred whilst using the Equipment.
- Please do not allow the Equipment to sit in the sun as it will become hot to touch. Do not allow children to play on hot Equipment. The Hirer will ensure adequate shade and sun safe measures are taken to minimise the risk of heat related illness and/or sunburn.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Equipment until it is completely set up. Once it is being disassembled, again ensure it is not used as it may be dangerous.
- The Hirer must plan so that an area of at least 2 metres (6 feet) around the area is completely clear
- In the event of unsuitable weather after the goods have been collected and completed, the full Hire Charge will still be payable.
- Cancellation terms apply once a booking has been accepted, either verbally or in writing. If the party is cancelled within 7 days of hire, then all the monies will be forfeited. Cancellations in excess of 7 days prior to the event will be issued a full refund or a credit for the amount of the booking fee and may be used to re-book within a period of 6 months after the initial booking date.
- Little Sweet Party Hire will only operate within accepted standards of Health & Safety of staff on site and reserve the right to refuse to provide services that contravene those standards or the terms of our insurance.
Terms of Hire
- The Hirer must pay 50% of the Hire Charge upon booking and the other 50% two weeks prior to the date of the event via cheque, cash or direct deposit.
- The Hirer must pay a $50 bond upon pick-up or delivery of the goods which will be returned if all hire agreement terms are met.
- Immediately on request from Little Sweet Party Hire, the Hirer must pay
- all costs incurred by Little Sweet Party Hire in recovering possession of the Equipment;
- a late payment fee calculated daily at 15% per month on all amounts owing by the Hirer not paid on time;
- an additional cleaning fee of $50 where there is excessive mess on the Equipment. Whilst Little Sweet Party Hire are happy to perform routine cleaning, however, additional cleaning takes more time and will be charged accordingly; and
- a $15 replacement fee per 25 lost ball pit balls. The Hirer must collect the balls for the ball pit prior to pick up and whilst Little Sweet Party Hire understands that some may get lost if more than 20 are missing then the Hirer will be charged.
- A pre-arranged date and time will be agreed between the Hirer and Little Sweet Party Hire for the pickup of the hired Equipment. Little Sweet Party Hire reserves the right to charge a late fee if the Hirer fails to make the Equipment available for pick up at the pre-arranged date and time without reasonable notice to Little Sweet Party Hire. The late fee shall be equivalent to one (1) week hire of the respective Equipment.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that the Equipment hired is suitable for the age and skills of the children who will use it and the Hirer must ensure that all children using any Equipment supplied by Little Sweet Party Hire are supervised by a competent person at all times.
- Little Sweet Party Hire shall not be liable and the Hirer hereby releases Little Sweet Party Hire from any loss or damage (including for consequential loss) howsoever arising whether arising under statute, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage, infringement of third party rights, or any indirect, special or consequential damages or injury to any person, corporation or other entity. This clause does not affect any rights the Hirer may have under the Australian Consumer Law or other law if, and to the extent that, those rights may not be lawfully excluded or modified under this Agreement.
- The Hirer must indemnify Little Sweet Party Hire for all injury and/or damage caused to persons or property in relation to the Equipment and its use.
- The Equipment supplied for hire will remain the exclusive property of Little Sweet Party Hire and the Hirer will not part with possession of the Equipment or lend, sell, or underlet any Equipment supplied for hire.
- In the event of theft of the Equipment supplied, the Hirer must immediately notify Little Sweet Party Hire and the Hirer will be responsible for the full replacement value of the Equipment.
- In the event of damage to the Equipment, Little Sweet Party Hire will in its absolute discretion elect whether the Hirer must pay an amount equal to:
- the cost of replacing the Equipment; or
- the cost of the repair of the Equipment.
- The Hirer acknowledges that this hire agreement is subject to all known defects in the Equipment as disclosed to the Hirer on the quote and/or the invoice and/or advertising and/or by Little Sweet Party Hire verbally or in writing.